"James helps organizations use software to solve problems - whether that's designing and developing custom solutions, enhancing existing and production systems or training their teams with new skills."
- James is a software developer, bestselling author and instructor.
- He wrote and sold his first software program when he was 9. At 13, while living in Africa, he earned a regular writing gig for an English newspaper.
- Later, he graduated UWE Bristol International College with a background in Computer Science. When Oracle UK hired James, he was their youngest Consultant - ever - he was 18.
- James' subsequent career took him many times around the globe and he now calls Canada home. Finally, after a few years as a 'VP of IT & Consulting,' James became a freelancer in 2000.
- In 2010, James attained certification as an Infusionsoft Marketing Automation Coach.
- James is also a former adjunct professor at Sheridan and McMaster University and has written 3 bestselling business, marketing and technology books.
- Since 2014, James has created over a dozen online courses and trained more than 32,000 people in 162 countries.
- James is a certified Evernote (Productivity) Consultant.
- He's also a certified ManyChat bot agency partner.
- James codes and writes daily.
For career specifics, tech stack, rates and availability, please get in touch.